Saturday 17 June 2017

NAIL POLISH FAN ART: DESCENDANTS 2 πŸ’…πŸΌπŸŽ¨

Image may contain: 4 people
My πŸ’…πŸΌπŸŽ¨nail polish and acrylic painting of Disney's Descendants 2 πŸ’œ •LONG LIVE EVIL•#descendants2 #beccasartsycornercelebritynailpolishart #beccasartsycorner

No automatic alt text available.
OMG childhood dream accomplished @kennyortega noticed my nail polish artwork. I painted the movie poster for #disneydescendants2@disneydescendants using nail polishes πŸ’…πŸΌπŸŽ¨πŸ˜± I remembered watching hsm 1,2 and 3 and singing along to the music when i was younger! (I still love watching it now) I absolutely love all the movie you have directed! HSM 1,2,3 are my fav! πŸ˜ can't wait for @disneydescendants 2 !! #beccasartsycorner#beccasartsycornercelebritynailpolishart#nailpolishart #kennyortega


CLICK HERE TO WATCH HOW I PAINTED THIS


No comments:

Post a Comment