Tuesday 16 May 2017

Fan Art of Selena Gomez and my inspired "13 Reasons Why" Nail Polish Painting

Beccasartsycorner nail polish art page

FAN ART OF SELENA GOMEZ 

I  have always been a fan of Selena Gomez, i loved watching all of her shows and movies while i was growing up. I drew Selena Gomez multiple times but this was my first time using nail polishes to paint her. I was inspired to paint her after i saw this photo of her that was posted by Twist Magazine. I really wanted to draw this photo of Sel because i wanted to recreate the holographic effect of her dress using nail polishes. I also cut out some recycled hard plastic and stuck in on Sel's dress and also at the bottom of this artwork to create a three dimensional effect. 

Image may contain: 1 person
fan art of Selena Gomez at the 13 Reasons Why Premiere 

Image may contain: indoor

This is how the painting looks like under the sunlightNo automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.
13 Reasons Why

A Nail Polish and Acrylic Artwork 🎨💅🏼 After watching 13 Reasons Why , i was inspired to title this artwork "13 Reasons Why" 🌟 done: 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment